Monday, August 23, 2010

Learning to Trust God in EVERYTHING

The past week or so has been full of challenges for both myself and my husband. Its good to know that I can trust God to help overcome the challenges that we're facing. I also know that some of these challenges my husband and I will face together. We're continuing to seek God's wisdom and direction for so many things in our lives both together and separate.

I know that God has a plan and although I'm not aware of what the plan is, I trust that God will take care of us. I admit that I'm not always really good at trusting God with things as I fear the outcome. Thats one of the many challenges that I personally face and I think thats why I feel like its a lot more challenging to overcome the challenges.

I will continue to seek God's help in prayer and pray that he will open my heart to trust him fully in every situation.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment