Thursday, July 1, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal - Week of 6/29

I stumbled upon the website: Christian Homekeeper. They have a blog and weekly there is a homekeeper's journal which has a few phrases to complete. I just stumbled on it and plan to keep up with it as it seems like a lot of fun. I'll post them here to share :).

In my yard...
I have lots of weeds. Since we live in a townhouse, our yard is rather small and therefore is primarily used by the dog. There is a concrete slab with a non-working grill. The yard is not our strongest point :).

On my grill... is nothing. Our grill doesnt work and we need to dispose of it. I dont know if we plan on getting another one right now. I do own a George Foreman grill and we use that sometimes.

With my child(ren)...
I stay up all night. Our daughter is 5 weeks old and is having a hard time with sleeping this week.

On my mind... All the things left to complete to catch up on housework. It seems like the list is ever-growing and is never complete.

The book of the Bible I find myself turning to lately...
Ephesians

I am reading... nothing at the moment. I have so many choices and I'm having a hard time deciding what I should go to next.

I am looking forward to... having Jonathan take the baby for a night this week so I can get some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment